Monday, April 26, 2010

FORGET THE NEW NAME!!!!!!

Well, after managing to mess up my blog so bad that I couldn't even get into it I have adjusted the settings back to the original name. Am I capable of being a blogger?? LOL.....I have been asking myself this for two days now! Anyway, I am hoping that someone is reading this blog and would love to have some feedback to know you are out there!!! I am looking forward to more sharing. I love everything that all of you are making and all of the inspiration that comes with it! Here are some more dolls to share from my past work!............Patty

7 comments:

  1. Me encanta la idea de tu blog, es Mucho Más Que Una conocida web, la soja Una admiradora de Tus bebes, felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, so here you have more feedback!!!, I have notice comments appeared without your approval, I think you should change this to avoid spam, you can e-mail me in case you don´t know how to do it. I also invite you to see my little creations in my blog:
    www.ooakminis.blogspot.com
    have a nice day!!!!!!!!
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli, Thank you so much for letting me know. I have changed the setting and am hoping it was the right one. Your blog and babies are darling. I remember seeing the "how to" article that you had in Miniaturas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Patty , el perro que sale en las fotografias tambien es obra tuya ?

    Francesca

    http://petitissim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Francesca,

    No, no lo hacen. ¿No es adorable? Fue nombrado por Summers Teresa y yo le compré en ebay.

    miniature*pets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divino, estan Parecido A mi chihuahua!

    ReplyDelete