Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ETHNIC BABIES AND TODDLERS



I really love sculpting children and babies from all over the world. I am not sure if I capture the look I have in my mind when I am sculpting but really enjoy it. I took the little baby with the panda outfit into a Japanese bookstore/stationary store that I frequent and asked the sales lady if she looked Japanese. She didn't hesitate at all with her "NO"   LOL.......she told me she looked Korean!! She said that Japanese eyes are straight across at the bottom lid and do not curve up! I will keep trying! I think the little toddler looks Japanese. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. They both look awesome to me!
    You are just so talented Patty!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Your dolls are always wonderful. To me they look Japanese, but I'm not Japanese to say if they really look it or not...
    Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mercedes,Genevieve and Michelle!

    ReplyDelete