Saturday, June 12, 2010

RIK PIERCE WORKSHOP

Well, It is official as I  have sent in my deposit. I will be taking my  first workshop with Rik Pierce..."The Crooked House". I am so nervous but very excited too. This will be my first attempt at building,using paper clay and electrifying a house!!!! The class isn't until the end of July so it will give me enough time to gather any tools I might need. Any advice would be great from you!!!!! I was thinking about all of the miniatures that I have gathered over the past few years and realize I have a bed that needs to be dressed that would go perfect  in a Tudor home!! That is one thing down!! I might have a shelf or two somewhere too. Fingers crossed that I can manage to have this project come out good!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Patty. You lucky girl. Looks like a fun one for sure. Can't wait to see when you get to do it. Hugs~ KIm

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting...would love to take one of his classes!! Looking forward to seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for leaving your link! I now put your address on my blog!
    beautiful dolls, congratulations!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim and Lori, I am taking it a Shellie's in San Carlos. I have been wanting to do this for a few years. I really wanted to do his "Thatched English Cottage" but the class was full and in Southern California. I will take pictures to share of the process.

    Caterina, I am so happy that you have joined my blog! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very exciting.You will tell us everything...
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patty, you will have so much fun!!
    He is such a good and helpful teacher! We have done the Crooked House last year, it is a wonderful house.
    Give him hugs from his german blond (-;
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky, I love Rik's houses and would love to do one of his workshops!

    ReplyDelete